|The Archer:||Skills •||Glyphs •||Weapons •||Armour|
|Combat range||Very long (20 meters)|
|Movement speed||Normal (110%)|
- "Death from afar."
The Archer is a lightly armored class which specializes in a bow with long ranged offensive damage-dealing capabilities.
While attacking from the distance, their bow allows them to shoot a devastating blow toward the enemy from where the enemy can't reach them. As they also have high speeds, they can dodge and move quickly across the battlefield whilst still maintaining distance to shoot. When necessary, they can also lure enemies into fatal traps in order to change the outcome of the battle.
Official description Edit
Adventuring archers use remarkable bows. Instead of a string of gut and leather, their bowstrings are of arcane energy. In place of wooden arrows, they fire arrows of pure willpower. An archer's arrows effortlessly punch through enemy armor, consume foes in fiery energy, and trap them so they can't even flee! Archers deal death from afar. They excel at firing from beyond a foe's retaliation range, and using their escape moves to stay there. They can take the high ground for a better view of the overall battle, pick off foes that flee for help, and deal out damage without pulling aggro from the tanks."
Equipment and attributesEdit
Although low on health, the archer is equipped with leather armor for increased defense for when the enemy does manage to catch up with the archer. Equipped with a strong and sharply crafted weapon, the bow proven to be the favored weapon of the archer for its long ranged capacity.
Archers should focus more on mana and improve their dodging abilities instead of focusing on health (if their damage is high enough). While looking for common items such as dungeon loot and items from the brokerage, picking equipment with movement speed is highly recommended in order to improve your running speed and chances of evasion during combat. While looking for attributes for enchanting, archers should be on the lookout for ones that increase their damage toward Party monsters or enemy players, critical hit rate to increase overall damage, mana regeneration for pumping out more abilities in combat, movement speed to quickly avoid attacks from the enemy, and health and resistance attributes (just in case you feel you get hit more often than not.)
Skills and racial traitsEdit
Archers are capable of launching multiple long ranged attacks using their bow to create deadly shots such as . Armed with a kit of multiple traps in preparation for all situations such as Concussion Trap to stun the enemy or Explosion Trap to cause massive destruction. If the enemy manages to pass though these traps, the archer will very likely have a ready to corrupt the enemy from within. Although the archer's greatest weakness is enemies getting up close, the archer has a few ways to handle such situations, with the help of the archer can stun the enemy, giving self enough time to load a deadly shot, or escape with or to gain distance. Once the archer is back in the distance, it can continue its massively rapid attacks with the help of .
Being able to pick between one of the seven races proves to be a tough choice. Each race has their own unique racial traits that can effectively improve the gameplay of the archer, depending on race choice:
- Amani have a lot of defensive capabilities coming from , and which can increase the survivability of the archer and the archer's main weakness, defense.
- Baraka have , a healing ability that can fully recover all health, for more mobility, and which gives them more health than any others, only when they constantly die.
- Castanics have which increases their running speed during combat for more distance, and which gives them a higher chance to shoot a critical hit from the back.
- High Elf have which completely recovers their mana, and which restores an amount of mana upon revival to get back into combat quickly.
- Humans have and which greatly increases their defense when facing enemy players. Aside from that, they have , which restores an amount of health upon revival to get them back into combat quickly.
- Poporis and Elins have nothing that could assist an Archer in combat. Instead, they get multiple abilities for non-combat situations such as swimming and movement speed outside of combat. (Not Useless)
Glyphs and crystals Edit
Specializing in glyphs like all classes means a great deal to customization. Notable glyphs are:
- Glyph of the Slick (Penetrating Arrow), which eliminates slow down movement restriction of .
- Glyph of Slowing (Breakaway Bolt), which grants the ability to decrease the opponent's movement speed by 40% for 6 seconds to .
- Glyph of Fleetfoot (Breakaway Bolt), which grants a 30% chance to increase combat movement speed by 10 for 8 seconds to .
- Glyph of Fleetfoot (Close Quarters), which grants the ability to increases movement speed by 50 for 3 seconds to .
- Glyph of Regeneration (Feign Death), which grants 5% healing of total health every 1 second for 8 seconds to Feign Death.
Just like the default attributes and enchanting, an archer should focus less on recovering HP and resistance to attack, and more on attack, mana regeneration speed and movement speed. Such attributes are contained in Crystals such as:
- Swift, which increases combat movement speed.
- Acrimonious, which increases critical hit damage against party monsters.
- Savage, which increases critical damage against enraged enemies.
- Forceful, which increases strength when attacking opponents from the rear.
- Focused, which increases critical damage against enraged enemies.
- Carving, which increases critical hit rate.
- Glistening, which recovers mana when landing a critical hit on the back of an enemy.
- Relentless, which increases maximum health.
- Vigorous, which provides health regeneration.
|Defense||Melee Offense||Ranged Offense||Support|