This is the root category for all icons used in the game and displayed on this wiki.
Rules for Uploading Icons Edit
- Icons should be uploaded with a (.png) extension. Bulk Image Converter is a free and fast program that allows you to convert the extension of many images at once.
- It is ideal to use high-quality 64x64px icons. Hangame is a good site to get the icons from, but the entire site is in Korean.
- Name the icon image with the exact name of what the icon represents. For example, if you are uploading an icon for an item called 'Sparkling Disc of TERA,' then name the icon picture [Sparkling Disc of TERA.png]. Keep all caps, keep all spaces, and note the .png extension.
- Yes, we are aware that the game uses the same icon picture for several things, but because we don't have a complete database of the icons, we can't just number them. As such, we have decided that this is the best way to keep the icon names simple. So if you notice that the icon picture that you're uploading is a duplicate of another, ignore the warning and upload it anyways.
- But before doing so, check the original. If the original is larger and of higher quality than the picture you have, download that and upload that instead. Remember, the higher quality, the better. Always.
- On the other hand, if you find that the picture you have is of higher quality than what the wiki already has, then by all means, feel free to make a copy of your picture and re-upload it over the existent wiki picture. Just remember that in order for that to work, you will have to rename it exactly.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.