Colossal Ruins is one of the locations in the game TERA. It is one of the zones in the province .
That pride was their mistake. The gods burned the giants’ capital city down to little but dust in a single day. The Colossal Ruins are all that’s left.
The gods’ wrath scattered scraps of the giants’ technology, magic, and knowledge across these ruins. Not a day goes by without a new rumor of a super-weapon or a map to an ancient vault. The sands are dangerous: kulkari cargo cults worship the fallen giants, creaking golems protect buildings that no longer stand, and the Scions of Lok root through the wreckage. As for the giants, one barbaric tribe still scratches out a living high in the hills.
- Levels 35–38
- Ancient Teraliths
- Kurata, Desert Fire Kulkari Tyrant
- Kaltrun and Tezek, the Lokian Twin Tyrant
- Giant Gladiators
- Hyena Tyrant, Hyenas
- Kudarsh and Tukarus, Kulkari chiefs
- Adarak and Jerexis, two Lokian leaders
- Metatron, a Golem
- OZ-MND1A5, some Golems which are found in team