At any given time, a character can have, at most, a total of 12 crystals equipped: 4 Weapon Crystals bound to their weapon, 4 Armor Crystals bound to their body armor (hauberk, cuirass, or robe), and 1 Accessory Crystal bound to each ring and earring.
Crystals come in styles based on the item level and equipment type requirement of the crystal. Rhomb, Cabochon, Hexage, Pentant, Conach, Crux, and Niveot crystals are for armor and weapons. Zyrk and Vyrsk crystals are for accessories.
- Rhomb crystals can be equipped in equipment of level 1 or higher.
- Cabochon crystals require an equipment item level of level 11 or higher.
- Hexage crystals can be added to equipment items of level 23 or greater.
- Pentant crystals can only be added to equipment if the item is level 35 or above.
- Concach crystals require the equipment item to be level 48 or higher.
- Crux crystals can be equipped in an item if it is level 58 or above.
- Niveot crystals can only be equipped in level 65 or above gear.
- Zyrk crystals can be equipped in accessories with an item level of 55 or above.
- Vyrsk crystal require a accessory item level of 65 or above.
Crystals are a crucial, but often overlooked, part of TERA's gameplay. Players that fail to use crystals, especially at the higher levels, will soon find themselves performing subpar in comparison to others.
Further References Edit