|Playable races (skills):|
|Capital city||Pora Elinu of Poporia|
- "Innocent waifs on the outside, immortals spirits on the inside, imminent defeat to the other side."
The elins of Pora Elinu are one of the seven races in The Exiled Realm of Arborea.
Known for their feminine appearance, elins feature unique tails and ears with an addition of a jumpy attitude. The elins are not to be underestimated as their knowledge greatly surpasses that of an average person. They united themselves with the poporis in order to restore peace against everything that is harmful toward nature, and stop it.
Official description Edit
History Edit"Building corporeal forms around tiny fragments of her own divine being, the goddess Elinu created the elins. Their physical appearance reflected the youngest daughter of Arun's naïve desire for beauty and peace. An elin queen governs both the elins and the poporis, with whom they share a history and a mission. The queen and her forces have proven their wisdom and diplomatic prowess in peace, and their tactical and fighting prowess in war."
Elins today Edit
"Both the elins and poporis champion the cause of nature, but the bond between them is deeper than that. As a single nation they repair, protect, and preserve the world they live in and love above all else. The popori nation was among the first to join the federation. Recognizing the Argon Invasion to be a threat to all nature, the elin queen promptly rallied all of her forces, popori and elin, to the cause."
Capital city: Pora Elinu Edit"Pora Elinu is not a large city, being wholly contained inside the trunk of a single tree, but it holds a large place in the elins' hearts. Pora Elinu stands as a tribute to the goddess and a pledge to always pursue her goals. When the elin queen has to deal with matters of state, she and her court are found in Pora Elinu, but usually she leads her forces in combat on the argon front."
Racial traits Edit
- - Increases movement speed by 20 points. Effect is canceled if combat begins. Casting duration is instant, effect duration is 3 minutes, and cooldown duration is 30 minutes.
- - Cause all enemies to appear non-hostile to the user, but decreases movement speed by 40%. Effect disappears when a skill or an item is activated, or when combat begins. Casting duration is instant, effect duration is 1 minute, and cooldown duration is 1 hour.
- - Teleports to Velika. Casting duration is 5.5 seconds and cooldown duration is 1 hour.
- Elin was the last race to be announced and revealed to the public. Although seen as early as any other races, they were considered female popori during that time, hence the similarities of their:
- By far, elins are the most censored race of TERA reflected upon the original design of TERA Korea, the elins have greatly changed when they've been localized to United States and Europe due to politics.