|The Mystic:||Skills •||Glyphs •||Weapons •||Armour|
|Combat range||Medium (10 meters)|
|Movement speed||Normal (110%)|
- "Commanding ancient powers."
The mystic is a cloth armored class which specializes in a scepter with long ranged supportive healing capabilities.
Controlling the powers of Arun and Shara, their main focus is to heal their allies and to hinder their enemies, whilst keeping a distance from the battlefield. They also have the ability to drain the essence from their enemies, granting it to their allies and summon powerful minions to support them at need.
Official description Edit
Add extensive crowd control and the capability to resurrect fallen allies, and you can see why adventuring parties seek them out. They add to the longevity of any party, can seize an out-of-control situation and dominate it until their allies are on the offensive again, or simply unleash their own magical fury. Mystics make their comrades better at what they do—and a whole lot more."
Equipment and attributes Edit
Although equipped with the weakest of all armour available, cloth armor, the mystic specializes in great healing abilities to remedy that. Equipped with a powerful scepter, the mystics are given control of Arun and Shara energy, allowing them to summon unique beings for their aid and supportive healing. The scepter also proves to be a great weapon when it comes to combat, more often than not allowing the mystic to be almost as great as any other offensive class.
Skills and racial traits Edit
Mystics are capable of supporting their group members in multiple kind of ways, varying from recovering their member's health with the help of and creating orb-looking motes that can recover health when picked with the help of , and motes that can recover mana with the help of . Alongside of the priest, the mystic is given other skills aside from healing that can support the group in different ways, such as which can summon all the party to the mystic, and which can revive the dead. Mystics are also capable of emanating two out of four constant auras which will improve the gameplay of the party. increases movement speed, doubles critical rate, increases mana recovery speed, and increases critical resistance. The mystic's resurrection signature spell is which allows the mystic to pre-resurrect a party member if that person dies, opposed to the priest's .classes available to summon supportive combat minions, makes the mystic a very unique class. All the minions can be killed in combat effectively unsummoning them.
- , a minion which takes the form of a fairy that can be summoned to heal the mystic and other party members with area effect healing abilities and given the ability to remove harmful effects. Casting is instant, effect lasts for 12 seconds and cooldown is 35 seconds.
- 18px , a minion which takes the form of a wild popori that can be summoned to draw attention off enemies in a defensive role. Casting is 2.8 seconds, effect lasts for 10 minutes and cooldown is 5 seconds.
- , a minion which takes the form of a Lightning spirit that can be summoned to attack in an offensive form of ranged attacks from far away. Casting is instant, effect lasts for 17 seconds, cooldown is 22 seconds.
- , a minion which takes the form of a golem that can be summoned to attack in an offensive form of powerful melee attack. Casting is 2.8 seconds, effect lasts until it makes 3 attacks or dies, cooldown is 600 seconds (10 minutes).
Being able to pick between one of the seven races proves to be a tough choice. Each race has their own unique racial traits that can effectively improve the gameplay of the mystic, depending on race choice:
- Aman have a lot of defensive capabilities coming from , and which can greatly increase their greatest weakness: defense.
- Baraka have , a healing ability that can fully recover all health, and more mobility coming from , and which gives them more health than any others, only when they constantly die.
- Castanic have which increases their running speed during combat for dodging magic circles, and which gives them a higher chance to shoot a critical hit from the back.
- High Elves have which completely recovers their mana, and which restores an amount of mana upon revival to get back into combat quickly.
- Humans have and which greatly increases their defense when facing enemy players. Aside from that, they have which restores an amount of health upon revival to get them back into combat quickly.
- Poporis and elins have nothing that could assist a mystic in combat. Instead, they get multiple abilities for non-combat situations such as swimming and movement speed outside combat.
Glyphs and crystals Edit
Specializing in glyphs like all classes means a great deal to customization. Notable glyphs are:
|Defense||Melee Offense||Ranged Offense||Support|