Noruk are one of the enemies in the game TERA.
- Ecology: Island of Dawn, Valley of Titans, forests, and plains
- Variants: Noruk, Sickly Noruk, Shaggy Noruk, Grazing Noruk, Stomping Noruk
- Attacks: Gore, charge, trample
- Defenses: Because its antlers are its main defense, a noruk will always turn to face you, and always be ready to defend itself quickly. It will frequently take several steps back after your first attack, to remove itself from range.
- Weaknesses: Once committed to a charge, a noruk will not deviate from the path it has chosen until it has completed the charge. At that time, it is extremely vulnerable to attack from anyone not directly in its path.