- swings at you with his club
- whirls his club around; AoE damage around himself with a high chance to knock down
- can sidestep slow attacks
- can jump back to make distance
- Orcan Guardians only swing their clubs from (their) right to left. You can continue to avoid their swings by staying on their right side.
- When they are performing the club-whirling attack (and you can tell it's coming when their eyes suddenly gleam red), they are completely vulnerable to ranged attacks.
- It is always in a group
- 1 x Orcan Raider (leader)
- 8 x Dwarf Orcan
Orcan Raider is the objective of the following quests: