TERA Online Client Patch 16.03.07Edit
Pre–release patch. Released on March 21st, 2012.
PvP Server Changes
- In PvP situations, player level will be exposed when you target another player (just like monsters display their level). This should help those "fight or flight" decisions.
- Doubled the maximum number of characters you can type into all chat channels. We promise it won't go all "Barrens chat" on you, though.
- Increased difficulty from levels 1–15 on an experimental basis. Players will have around 30% less HP and return to baseline by level 20. That red bar at the top of your screen? Kinda important.
- Terron Treasure Trove Event: Added surprise boxes around the world (except for Island of Dawn). We'd tell you more, but then it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?
- Certain quest items were nonexistent due to continent restrictions, but now they're back. Quest gatherables and monsters will be back in Osgarath province for level 30–33 characters.
This patch was released right before the fourth closed beta test which took place from March 23rd-25th to address some issues.