|Playable races (skills):|
|Capital city||Pora Elinu of Poporia|
Official description Edit
HistoryEdit"The Amanic War created deep scars on the continent of Arun. Elinu—the youngest dream-daughter of the titan Arun—wept for her father’s pain and determined to protect him. From her own divine essence, she created the elins. When the task proved too much for the elin alone, they in turn awakened animals to create the poporis. Together, they have worked to repair, protect, and preserve the world they live in."
"Recognizing the argons for the terrible threat they are to all of nature, the popori nation are willing and zealous allies of the Valkyon Federation. For as long as the federation’s aims and goals serve nature, Arun, and the memory of Elinu, the poporis will fight with the federation to protect the things they love above all else."
Capital City: Pora ElinuEdit"The popori capital is a city in an enormous tree that grows in the middle of a sacred lake near Elinu's final resting place. The lake lies deep in a softly glowing forest that is eternally lit by stars not seen in other realms, where Balder's eyes light up the sky. High arched bridges and a single entrance to the city demonstrate the popori’s natural talent for defense. Through a thousand years of world-wide conflict, the city has never fallen."
- - Increases movement speed by 20 points. Effect is canceled if combat begins. Casting duration is instant, effect duration is 3 minutes, and cooldown duration is 30 minutes.
- - Cause all enemies to appear non-hostile to the user, but decreases movement speed by 40%. Effect disappears when a skill or an item is activated, or when combat begins. Casting duration is instant, effect duration is 1 minute, and cooldown duration is 1 hour.
- - Teleports to Velika. Casting duration is 5.5 seconds and cooldown duration is 1 hour.
- In early development stages of TERA, elins once used to be called a female popori and be the same race. This was later changed and they were separated into two different races, hence their similarities of:
- Popori, alongside baraka, are the only race that did not receive censorship when localized to North America and Europe (male high elves, castanics, humans, and amani, unlike their female counterparts, didn't either).