The to-do list is a place where any editor can come in and pick up a task to go if they can't find something to do. This is the place where all the awesome editors mark what they plan on working, come in and pick up a task to do or even list stuff that are needed to be done.
If you're adding tasks, make sure it's relevant enough. We'll burn you if it's a page about potatoes.
Please take note that a lot of editors come by here and will very likely cause you a conflict. Avoid that by discussing it on the discussion page here. Simply state that you'll be doing such work. Maybe somebody would like to work together with you to complete it faster, or you could join another's task.
Things To Do Edit
- Quests Project: Aside from Island of Dawn quests, most other quests do not have a fleshed-out page. This means the Quest Project is less than 10% done! Please fill them out with information regarding the giver of the quest, the objectives (make sure it is word-for-word!), the quest dialogue, etc. (For an example of the desired template, see Quest:Dark Revelations.
- Drops Project: Drops lists need to be put onto all relevant item and mob pages. Which mobs drop the item? What items does each mob drop? (For an example of the desired template for the list on item pages, see Rise & Shine. For an example of the desired template for the list on mob pages, see Elder Ghilliedhu.)
- Equipment Templates Project: Pictures of every single equipment template sold by Equipment Remodeler NPCs need to be taken and uploaded. Further details can be found in the project page itself.
Open Tasks Edit
- Gathering: Someone needs to confirm where to get certain raw materials from. For example, to which zones is Krymetal Ore bound to? The relevant incomplete pages are Mining, Plant Gathering, Energy Harnessing, and Hide Gathering.
- Crafting skills: Each and every one of the crafting skill pages needs to be fully fleshed out and edited to have the same format. All items related to crafting need pages of their own. The relevant pages are Alchemy, Alliance Supplies, Armorcrafting, Etching and Weaponcrafting.
- The Brokerage: Someone needs to explain the UI, the search function, how to purchase and sell items, and generally give a detailed guide to the Brokerage system.
- Attributes: A complete list of all attributes needs to be compiled, and every attribute needs their own little blurb.
- PvP: We have almost zero information on PVP in TERA on that page. We also need information on PVP-focused areas, such as Fraywind Canyon, Champions' Skyring, and the Battleground.
- Achievements: We need a page for each and every achievement.
- Lore: There is precious little information on the lore of TERA on this wiki. The main page needs cleaning up, the information needs to be distributed to their respective location pages, and even more information on lore can be drawn from the story quests.
- Classes: Due to the addition of a new class, and previously incomplete information on other classes.